Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Trip to San Jose, CA

I drove to California with Tanner, Rachel, Rebecca, and Adam last week to visit my parents in San Jose and to help them get packed up and ready to move to Utah. Joshua and David joined us on Thursday and we spent several days being tourists. It was great visiting my old wards and seeing old friends. I'm sorry I didn't have time to visit with everyone but there are only so many hours in a day. Hopefully I'll get another chance to visit sometime soon.

Here are just a few pictures of some of the fun things we did. I didn't take any pictures of us packing boxes but that is what we did a lot of the time too. :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free picture slideshow

1 comment:

Kristen said...

We were visiting CA the same time as you and apparently were at the Boardwalk the same day. Taylor said he saw David and Tanner. Too bad we didn't see each other!