Thursday, August 25, 2011

A New School Year Has Begun

All the kids are back in school. Today is the first day I have been home all day by myself and I have very mixed emotions. It's so nice to have it be quiet and have some time to myself but at the same time I am a little bit lonely. All my babies are growing up! It's so exciting and yet time is going by so quickly.

Rachel was the first on Monday at 6:55 a.m. Then Tanner headed out to Alta H.S. on Monday at 7:25 a.m. After he left, things were quiet for a little while until Rebecca left at 8:45 a.m. Adam didn't start until Tuesday because he's in 1st grade. So his first full day was Tuesday starting at 8:45 a.m. Joshua left today for BYU. His orientation was starting at 9:00 a.m. so he headed out at about 8:15. Classes won't start for him until Monday though. In fact, I think he's coming back home this weekend. :)

Photobucket

Top: Rachel, Tanner
Bottom: Rebecca, Adam and Rebecca with all the kids who walk to school together

1 comment:

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Oy! I am already ready for the fall break at the end of Sept. We have been in school since July 25th, so hot here too. whew!