Thursday, December 29, 2011

December Is The Best

December and 2011 are coming to a close. As we finish out the month, I just wanted to post some pictures of what we have been up to over the last week or so. The first pictures show Adam, Rebecca and their friend Skylar decorating Christmas cookies (and eating them too). It's a good activity to keep everyone busy while we are waiting for Christmas to arrive. :)

Photobucket

The next pictures are a few from Christmas Day and one of our Nativity re-enactment from Christmas Eve. The cast is as follows: Adam is the Baby Jesus, Rachel is Mary, Tanner is Joseph. Rebecca is the Inn Keeper as well as a Shepherd. Josh and Jared are 2 of the 3 Kings and Gaylene is the Angel. David is the narrator and the picture taker.

Photobucket

We did manage to squeeze in a day of skiing with my 2 brothers and some of their kids. We had a great time but I didn't take any pictures.

Next are some pictures of Adam on his birthday. He turned 7 on December 28th. We sang to him at breakfast time with candles in his waffles. Then he opened a few presents and in the afternoon he and his brother and sisters plus a few friends went to Classic Skating for 3 hours. They had a blast!! Happy Birthday ADAM!!!

Photobucket

This last picture is a picture of David and me on our wedding day... December 29, 1988 (No laughing allowed - we really were old enough to get married legally). Today we celebrate our 23rd anniversary and I just want to put it in the record that I have the best husband ever. He makes me so happy and I look forward to forever with him. I love you David!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Bahr Diaries said...

I love seeing your wedding picture. It is crazy to think that so much time has passed. I still totally remember that day. You two still look fabulous and have such an amazing family. We love you all!!

The Jackson's said...

Okay so I had to laugh a little, but only because Isaac Hurtado came to home teach one day and saw our wedding picture. He said "Were you guys like 12 or something". We look really young in ours too.