Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Baptism in San Jose

David and I made a quick trip to San Jose so David could baptize a long-time friend, Susan.  The baptism was so wonderful.  The Spirit was strong and it was very uplifting.  I wish we could attend baptisms all the time because they are so great.

Here is a picture of David and me with Susan just after her baptism.


And here is a picture of the place that sells the best doughnuts in the whole entire world.  Yes, we brought a dozen back to Utah with us and they were absolutely delicious.  I cannot find any like them anywhere except at this Sputniks Doughnuts on the corner of Almaden Expy and Curtner in San Jose.

We also found time to visit with my sister, Shawna, and her family and also David's sister and mom.

I'm so glad we got to go and be a part of Susan's baptism.  She is a wonderful lady and I'm just so happy for her.

2 comments:

The Jackson's said...

Yum. Me and Dana miss that place too. Dana will be a little jealous!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

That is pretty awesome. Soon Joshua will get to experience this feeling for himself- to baptize someone and be a part of the whole experience again, and often.

You had me drooling at doughnuts. Krispy Kreme is too far away in town, and they just closed down. The local store donuts just DO NOT count.