Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

I can tell that I am getting old when I only have one child left who dresses up for Halloween for school.  We didn't even carve pumpkins this year.  I bought one today (yes, on Halloween) so in case Adam thinks of it, I will have one available to carve.  The poor youngest child.  We did have our Halloween dinner last night though, which is a tradition, complete with Swamp Juice, Blood and Guts and Skull Rolls.  Here is a picture of Adam in his costume before he left for school.



This week they also had CRAZY HAIR day.  This is what Adam did for crazy hair but he took out the front 2 pony tails before he got to school because he thought he looked too much like a girl.  He took them all out by the time he got to lunch because he said he was getting a headache.  Hahaha.  Girls put up with so much to look cute.


No comments: