Thursday, June 26, 2014

July Decorations

Last week I decided it was time to get out all my red, white and blue decorations.  Then I decided I needed to make a few additions.  Here are a few of our festive decorations:


Just used some left over red, white, and blue yarn to make different sized yarn balls and put them in a tall glass vase.  A very economical decoration....and it looks pretty cute on my table top.  :-)


Do you have some red, white and black beans in your food storage?  Just layer them in some tall glass vases and voila:  a fun decoration for just pennies.


I had a couple of red, white and blue bowls in my cupboard and decided to position them around my flowers instead of keeping them in the cupboard.  They look cute and now I remember to us my bowls too.


This ended up costing a little more than I thought it would because I had to keep going back to get more ribbon.  The directions called for a 12" wire wreath and I decided to use a larger one of 18".  I just tied 9" pieces of ribbon in double knots to make the design above.


No comments: