Monday, July 14, 2014

Bridal Veil Falls - Provo Canyon

My brother, Roger, was in town from West Virginia last week visiting with (and helping) my parents.  While he was here, I took Rachel and one of her friends, Jacee, and our bikes to go on a bike ride with Roger.  We drove to the mouth of Provo Canyon and rode up the bike trail to the falls.  It was early in the morning (well, early for me - about 7:30 am) so it was nice and cool and most of the trail is in the shade anyway.  I could tell I am out of shape because I kept saying how nice the ride back would be since it was all downhill.  Roger didn't even think we were riding uphill until we started back and he noticed the downhill slope.  I definitely could tell we were riding UP HILL.  Anyway, the falls were beautiful and the pond at the bottom was full of huge fish and had a "no fishing" sign next to it.  Lucky fish!

It was a fun ride and I was glad I got to go with Roger.

Roger

Roger and Gaylene

Rachel and Jacee

No comments: