Thursday, August 28, 2014

First Day of School

The day after Boston was born was the first day of school.  Adam started 4th grade and was happy to see lots of friends in his class.

I've been told that pink socks are the in thing right now.  ;-)

Rebecca started 8th grade and wasn't too happy about getting up so early, but she does like her classes this year.

Rachel started 11th grade and is already keeping busy with a heavy class load which means lots of homework.


You may be wondering why it took me a week to post pictures of the first day of school.  Well, I headed to California the day after school started to help Jared and Tori with Boston.  Therefore, I must add some pictures here of the cutest little baby ever!!!   I promise I will try not to fill up my whole blog with baby pictures but I just can't decide which ones are the best so I ended up including a lot.  :-)

 



 







No comments: