Friday, December 5, 2014

Catching Up

It's already DECEMBER!!   My how time flies when you're having fun!  It has been a great month full of fun and family time.  I will probably take a few posts to get caught up but let's go back to the end of October when Tanner, Rachel, David and I left for Spain to pick up Josh from his mission.  It was a great trip and between the 5 of us we have about 2000 pictures and video clips.  I quickly went through the ones I had and picked out about 60 which I think give a good feel of the trip.  One of these days I will go through all of the pictures and make a Scrapbook for our shelf.  In the meantime, enjoy this little glimpse of Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar and Morocco.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

Thanks to Grandma Ginia who stayed with Rebecca and Adam while we traveled.  They also had Halloween while we were gone and I did get a picture of Adam in his costume before I left.


No comments: