Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I Actually FINISHED a Project!!!

I have a tendency to start lots of projects and many times I start another one before I ever finish the one I'm working on.  Therefore, I have many half-finished things in my craft/sewing room.  But this week I finally finished one.  This is a quilt made out of all the old T-shirts that Rebecca didn't want to throw away but no longer fit her.  They all have special meaning and a few are autographed by famous people (so we really couldn't get rid of those).  It turned out much better than I expected and I am excited to do a few more with Adam's shirts and Rachel's shirts.  Some day I hope to do one with all my shirts from Hard Rocks around the world.  See, I always have 5 projects in my mind before I finish the ones already in progress.  Hahahaha.





1 comment:

TORIRUTH said...

When I move back to utah I for realllllssss want to do this!