Wednesday, May 6, 2015

I'm Back

It's been a little while since I've been able to blog.  Besides the fact that my computer crashed and it was down for a while, I've also just been busy with life.  I don't really have time to go back and cover everything that's happened so I'm just going to dive in with life as it is today.

First of all, I got a picture of  my cute little grandson SITTING IN A HIGH CHAIR.  Could he be old enough for a high chair?  Oh my goodness, he is growing up too fast.




I've also had some time to finish some more projects.  A new FHE chart (since 3 of our 8 family members aren't here for FHE anymore) and a cute little quilt made out of bandanas.




I also need to include a picture of us all together at Jordan's wedding.  We were so glad we could be there to share in that wonderful day.




No comments: