Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Summer is Almost Over!!

I can't believe that summer is almost over and I haven't posted anything about it.  It's been a pretty regular summer... hot days, yard work, chores, movies, scouts, etc.  I don't take as many pictures as I used to since it seems I like to be the one playing and not taking the pictures.  I found a few that David took and a few I took on my phone.  Here are a some glimpses of our summer.



David and I took Adam to a shooting range for the first time.  When David found out that he had shot at Scout Camp, he said, "It's time to take Adam shooting".  David is really good at teaching the kids about the guns and all the safety rules.  It's a serious matter and Adam took it seriously.  He has a new appreciation for the power of a firearm and he's also a pretty good shot.

 Boston helping Rebecca make little pizzas.

 Boston at the pool.  We sure loved having Jared, Tori and Boston live with us for a month.  Things are rather quiet around here now that they've moved into their apartment in Provo.  We miss them.

 Josh went on a few trips to Mississippi for work and got to visit his Aunt Julie and their family.

David and I went to a baseball game on a warm summer evening and had a great time cheering on the Bees.  They lost but it was still a fun.

No comments: