Sunday, July 8, 2018

We Made it to the Most Beautiful Place in the World!!

I haven't posted in months... or maybe years.  But, I had to post this slide show of our trip to Yosemite and our hike out of Yosemite over Donohue Pass.  It was so beautiful!!!!   It was a hard hike but totally worth it to see the beautiful mountains and lakes that you just can't see unless you work hard to get there.  The whole family went including our grandson, Boston.  We missed having Tori and Beckett along.  I tried to keep the number of pictures in my slide show down but I don't think I was too successful.  There were just so many moments.  I hope you enjoy my little piece of adventure.

I haven't posted a Smilebox for a long time so this may not work.  If it doesn't and you want to see it, I can email it to you directly.  😊


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another digital slideshow by Smilebox

No comments: