Saturday, July 18, 2009

4th of July Fun

Sorry this is kind of old news but I just haven't had time to post.

We had a great 4th of July. We did fireworks the day before and the day after the 4th since we went to the Stadium of Fire show in Provo courtesy of David's new company, APX Alarm. In the morning we had a neighborhood parade and a delicious pancake breakfast. In the afternoon, we went down to Provo a little early and had dinner with Curtis and his family.... always lots of fun. Then we went to the stadium for the show. SheDaisy performed and so did the Jonas Brothers as well as lots of other entertainment. It was actually very good... and I even quite liked the Jonas Brothers. It was so funny to hear all the teenage girls in the stadium screaming and singing. I've never been to a concert and it was quite a show... both performers and audience were fun to watch.

Hope you enjoy my few pictures of the day. I still can't get sparkler pictures to work well. Some day I will figure out how to do that.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 4th of July Fun
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gaylene, I just love your family blog! I was sorry to read that I missed seeing you all while you were in California. The pictures are so great -- really gorgeous. You all look so happy! (and healthy). Lots of love from us.