Monday, December 6, 2010

Behind In My Blogging

I'm doing a little catch-up since I haven't posted anything for over a month. We went to Cornbelly's at the end of October and had a great time. David and Tanner opted out so they aren't in any of the pictures. Notice the stuff that Rachel, Rebecca and Adam are playing in. Those are kernals of corn. Tons of it. The kids play in it like sand.

Photobucket

The month of November was a busy one including a surprise trip to London for my birthday. I will do another post all about that wonderful trip.

We had Thanksgiving dinner at Terry's house with lots of Marilyn's family as well as my mom and dad. It was a large group but dinner was great and we had a good time visiting with everyone. We missed having leftover turkey though so we had a small family Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday.

Photobucket

The day after Thanksgiving (Black Friday) I got up at the crack of dawn to go shopping! JUST KIDDING. I'm not a big fan of Black Friday so we loaded up the car and went skiing for the day. It was fabulous.

Photobucket

David and I did get to do some Christmas shopping on Saturday. It seemed like all the sales were for the whole weekend so we still got some pretty good deals.

Now it is December and we are in the full-swing of Christmas. I play the radio station that plays only Christmas songs all day and I'm not sick of it yet. The decorations are up...

Photobucket

... the presents are being wrapped, and we still manage to slip in a ski trip here and there. The nice thing about season passes is that we can go for just a few hours instead of feeling like we have to stay the whole day to get our money's worth.

Season's Greetings to everyone and be sure to enjoy the holidays and not get to frazzled. :)

1 comment:

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

A bit about Halloween (CB), Thanksgiving, and Christmas all in one post! Pretty efficient! Looking forward to hearing all about London!