Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Surprise in London for Gaylene

So David told me that he had an HR Conference in London and it happened to be the week of my birthday so he invited me to go with him. We would use frequent flier miles to get me there and then I could just stay with him in his room for the conference. Then we decided we would stay a few extra days at a different hotel that we could afford. I was so excited since it has been over 20 years since I was there on a semester study abroad with BYU. I had it all planned out although I was kind of wondering what I would do by myself all day for 4 days but I was pretty familiar with London and thought I wouldn't have any problem getting around and seeing things on my own.

I've posted a slideshow including a few video clips. It is a little long so you can just press the skip ahead button if you want to go faster. We had a great time!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free slideshow design


If you watched the first video clip you know all about my surprise. David is so sneaky but it was really fun to get such a surprise. I loved it all. Thank you to my wonderful husband, David.

2 comments:

The Junior Maxwells said...

What an awesome birthday surprise!! David must have done a really good job to keep that a secret!! :)

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

that's so awesome! I want to go to London someday!!