Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bert Powell Family Reunion

A few weeks ago, June 10-11, 2011, to be exact, we had a Bert Powell Family Reunion at our home in Draper, UT. Friday night was taco night and we also had a photographer who took lots of fun pictures and portraits. Then Saturday we had a big picnic at Draper Park. It was tons of fun. I am so glad everyone came and we really did have a great time. I hope everyone is planning to get together again soon.

I've posted a slide show. It has a lot of pictures but they go fast and I am just terrible at thinning out pictures. It was interesting to see that I had a lot of pictures of some people and not many of others. In fact, I don't have any pictures of several people except for what the photographer took. I don't know if that's because some people hide from the camera or I am just not very good at getting everyone.

Thanks everyone for coming. It was a blast!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital slideshow created with Smilebox

No comments: