Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter Morning

It seems that I forgot to post Easter morning.  Maybe because David and I returned home late Saturday night from New York City and I was a bit tired.  We had a great time though and were glad to have Jared and Tori with us too.

We have a tradition of gathering at the top of the stairs before we go look for the eggs.  I usually take a picture once everyone is there.  Well for some reason, people were really SLOW in gathering so I kind of took pictures as people joined.  It started with Adam, bright eyed and ready to go.
Then Rachel joined.
Rebecca finally decided to crawl out of bed.
Jared and Tori arrived a few minutes later.
Last but not least, Tanner.  

Adam was very patient and waited a long time for everyone and then the Easter egg hunt was on!!  

Church was fantastic as always and then we got to go down to Provo for Tiffany's farewell.  She is leaving for Taiwan on her mission in a few weeks.  We had Easter dinner at Terry's and it was truly a nice Easter Sabbath.  I'm so thankful for the Savior and the atonement.  I think it is fitting that his picture is hanging on the wall behind everyone at the top of the stairs.  After all, HE is what Easter is all about.

No comments: