Thursday, August 22, 2013

Belated Summer Activities Post

I found some more pictures of fun things we did this summer.  Just thought I'd post...mostly for my own memory.

We went to a super fun Pack Meeting at the park.  Adam got several awards that he earned at Scout Camp.  The lower picture is a picture of the boys trying to catch candy being shot out of a cannon by the Scout Master.  Gotta love Cubs!!



One day we decided to paint T-shirts with puffy paint.  It's fun to be just crazy creative.




Rebecca learned to sew by making some pajama shorts.  Yes, she wanted each leg to be made out of different fabric.



I made a sling bag for Rebecca because we just never could find one she liked and so she picked the fabric and I sewed.  It was actually pretty easy and I may make another one.


This is just a cute picture of Rebecca in a new top that she got for school.  :)




1 comment:

Jonathon and Sarah said...

You are such a fun mom! I can't believe how many fun and creative things your family has done this summer. And I LOVE the crossing guard picture... I wore the same lovely uniform when I worked at a school in Colorado.

Lastly, we got such an AWESOME package from you. Christian is begging to do chores for me so that he can earn the Harry Potter legos. Thank you so much for being so thoughtful and generous. You have definitely made two little boys very happy!

Sarah