Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

We spent the holiday weekend up at a cabin by Brighton Ski Resort.  Jared and Tori were there most of the time as well, except for when Jared had to go take a final on Saturday and Tori had to go to work for a while on Saturday.  We had a great time playing games, watching movies, sitting in the hot tub, and doing some spring skiing.  The snow wasn't very good but the day was beautiful and it was fun to slip one more ski day in before the season ends (today).

We attended church at the Brighton Branch and it was really nice.  They meet in this cute little chapel right on the edge of the Brighton ski resort.  All during sacrament meeting we looked out these huge windows at the beautiful mountains and the last few skiers of the season.

We had our Easter egg hunt in the cabin and then after church we headed back to Draper so we could have a nice Easter dinner.  I love Easter and what it represents.  The hope of the resurrection is so wonderful and I can't express my gratitude for the Savior and for His sacrifice.  I don't think I can even really comprehend his sacrifice but I am extremely thankful and awed.

Happy Easter Everyone!!


(I think if you double click on the picture, it will get bigger and you can see it better)

No comments: