Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Red Moon

Did you see the Lunar Eclipse last night?  It was happening around 1:15 am.  Tanner was taking pictures of it, Rachel woke up (with an alarm) to see it, and she woke me up to see it.  It was pretty cool so I woke up Rebecca and she looked out the window and said it looked cool.  I think she was back to sleep in about 10 seconds flat.  Then I woke up Adam.  He was very sleepy so I got him up, put on his robe, had him walk downstairs and out onto the front porch to look at it.  I figured the cold air would be sure to wake him up.  He looked up at the eclipse and said, "WOW, that's cool."  Then, since it was cold, we went back inside and he headed back to bed.  This morning when I got up, he was quite upset that nobody woke him up to see the eclipse.  We reminded him that he did go outside to see it but he can't remember any of it.  What a bummer.  Here are a couple of pictures that Tanner took of the eclipse.




No comments: