Sunday, July 12, 2015

Week 5 of Summer Vacation

Weeks 2, 3, and 4 are still to come since they mostly involved our trip to Peru.   Stay tuned for those pictures.  I may get through them all eventually.

This last week was great!  Even though I had a terrible cold and cough (which is now almost better) I still had lots of fun with my family.

Sunday, July 5th, we were still kind of celebrating the 4th since Rebecca made this yummy dessert for us.

Jared, Tori and Boston were with us until mid-week so I had lots of fun with my cute little grandson.  Boston especially likes Ace who hides behind Rebecca, or whatever else, to kind of avoid the little hands in his face.  Ace is so good with Boston though and lets him touch him, pull his tail, pinch him, etc.  Boston is learning to be gentle and I hope they will be good friends.






We went rock climbing and took Jared with us.  They had a fun time and are getting better and faster all the time.


Jared

Adam is the one with the Red and Blue shirt up high to the left

The girls went to girls camp for most of the week and had a great time in spite of the rain.  I don't have any pictures of that but hopefully I will soon.

Adam had a busy week with friends.... playing in the water, night games, sleep overs, Cowabunga Bay, Boondocks.  



It's never ending and he's having a blast.  Sometimes he gets completely worn out and so he spent Saturday afternoon sleeping on the couch.  Hahahaha


The week wouldn't be complete without a garden update and a craft update.  The garden is producing now and we are having great fresh produce.  The beets are especially delicious.  But I just found out last night that I am the only one who likes them.  Bummer.  I guess I'll be eating a lot of beets.



One more item finished and out of my project cupboard.   YAY!!

No comments: