Sunday, July 5, 2015

Happy 4th of July!!!

Our 4th of July was kind of laid back and relaxed this year.  David and I returned home from Peru on July 3rd (I will post my pictures of that a little later) and we both had colds.  Bummer.  So we cancelled our plans for a BBQ and just had a quiet dinner at home and then did a whole bunch of fireworks.  Jared and Tori arrived in time for dinner and the fireworks and Grandma Ginia was here as well since she took care of the kids while we were gone.

Earlier in the day, Adam was bored out of his mind and couldn't find anyone who could play with him.  He really wanted to do the slip 'n slide.  I finally agreed to go out and watch while he did it by himself.  It was fun for a few minutes but then he was bored once again.  So I figured I would squirt him with a squirt gun which would be fun for him but wouldn't get me wet.  Then David came out and I decided it would be fun to squirt him too.  Well, that was the end of it.  We had a big water fight and David and I both ended up slippin' and slidin' (which was actually really fun).  Soon Rachel joined the fun and added some trampoline jumping to the mix.  Thanks Rebecca for documenting our fun time by taking all the pictures (and staying dry).

I hope you enjoy the slide show.



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow generated with Smilebox

No comments: