Sunday, August 23, 2015

Ping Pong and Baseball

In addition to school starting this week, we managed to do a few other fun things.  David has been playing in the Corporate Games.  This is where different companies put together teams to compete against each other in different events such as ping pong, softball, ultimate frisbee, tennis, etc.  David participated in several different events but the one he took first place in was ping pong.  Go David.

We went to a Bees game on Friday night, courtesy of the insurance company that David's company uses.  We got to have dinner and then watch the game plus fireworks afterwards. 








I tried out a little Pinterest project.  My craft room floor is tile and it is in the basement.  Therefore, the floor is freezing cold and my feet are always super cold.  I thought I would make a rug out of old T-shirts and a hula hoop for my cold feet.  It was fast and easy but turned out a little smaller than I expected.  I think it will still do the trick though.   If you want to see how to do it go to this website   http://www.allparenting.com/my-me-time/articles/968857/how-to-make-a-hula-hoop-rag-rug

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a cool rug! I might have to try that!