Sunday, May 15, 2016

Cruise to Mexico and More!

David is turning 50 on June 11th of this year so I surprised him with a cruise to Mexico, Honduras and Belize.  We went in April since I found a good deal on the cruise.  We had a fantastic time!  I ended up just leaving my camera in the room so almost all the pictures were taken by David on his cell phone.  We just focused on enjoying what we were seeing and doing.  We didn't get to take any pictures of the cave tubing we did in Belize since we were in the water riding on a tube through a giant cave.  It was really neat though and we would highly recommend that.

After the cruise, we spent a couple of days visiting David's sister, Julie, and her family in Ocean Springs, MS.  Since our cruise was out of New Orleans it was a quick drive to get to Julie's.  We had a great time there and loved spending time with them.  Thanks Bahr family for having us!

This trip also took me to 3 new states (Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama) and 2 new countries (Honduras and Belize).  I only need to visit North Carolina, South Carolina and Wisconsin to have visited all 50 states.  I guess I will start planning my next trip.  :-)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow customized with Smilebox

No comments: