Thursday, May 5, 2016

Driving - Rainbows - Flowers..... It's SPRING!!

It's been a while since I posted but not because of lack of material, just lack of time.  I'll post at some later date the pictures of the trip David and I took to Mexico.  Today I post a few pictures to capture what's been going on in the Powell house.

Rebecca has her permit and is loving driving.  She does a good job too!!

I spend lots of time watching soccer and therefore, I get to enjoy God's beautiful creations!  I saw this rainbow while in Orem at Rebecca's soccer game.  I wish the picture could capture how big and bright it was.

My iris have begun blooming.  So far just the purple ones are out but hopefully the rest will bloom soon.  I also planted most of my garden!  Woohoo!

On a sad note, the blue fountain I built last year needed rebuilding.  So I improved, fixed and added some nice rocks and it turned out great.... FOR ONE DAY!  Now it keeps running out of water which must mean there is a leak.  Which means I have to take the whole thing apart to find and fix the leak.  Yikes!  Wish me luck and remind me not to build anymore fountains.

No comments: