Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Fun Continues....

Gngerbread Houses and Trains - Adam made the train (with Mom's help)
Rachel decorated the house all by herself.
Rebecca got to do her own little one at a Primary Class Party.
David and I got to go to a fun Christmas Party for his work.  Here we are all dressed up and ready to go.
The boys and some friends from the neighborhood went out caroling... one the boys even accompanied them on guitar.  Yes, just boys went and it was totally spur of the moment, "let's go caroling"
We enjoyed seeing the lights on Temple Square but it was so COLD!!!  It was in the 20's and so we would go outside for a little bit then find a building to go into to warm up.  Very beautiful!

Rachel built this cute little snowman.
.
In the back, behind Rachel, you can see a snow cave that Joshua and Tanner built.
Yes, they are playing in the snow at night in the dark.  They just can't seem to get enough and they tell me that t is very warm inside their cave.  I guess it probably is once you get 2 or 3 boys in there.  They have even mentioned sleeping in it but I'm not sure they really want to give up their warm beds for a whole night.


2 comments:

Draperdave said...

Gaylene, thanks for posting these. The pictures turned out great. I had a lot fo fun at the Party. You...looked...Marvelous!
I love you and look forward to our 20th Wedding Anniversary in a few weeks.

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

We are doing the exact same gingerbread houses with all the AZ Powell cousins at Grandma Powell's tmr. The only thing missing from our Christmas festivity fun is the snow! My Dad told me how he got 9 inches of snow in Orem, and then another 5 yesterday! Please send some of the snow our way!! I miss seeing the temple lights at the Temple Square.