Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Finally Got the Tree Decorated

Well, we were a little late this year but we finally got the tree up and decorated.  It's always fun to put the ornaments on with all the good memories that come with them.  One ornament is a large gold ball with ribbon from my wedding bouquet on it.  Another one is a pine cone from the tree in England under which my great, great grandparents are buried.  I could go on and on because so many of my ornaments have stories behind them but I think it would bore you all. Nonetheless, I love reminiscing and decorating with my family.





We even got to visit a couple of Santa's reindeer.  They are in the area for a visit before the BIG day.

4 comments:

Mad Runner said...

Lovely tree! The family looks great too! We are doing the 'Powell 12 days of Christmas' this year. The kids are excited! That was so much fun to receive now we get the excitement of giving. Miss you all!

Kaija said...

That's a good looking in family in front of a good looking tree! (And I love how hard Adam is concentrating...)

The Jackson's said...

I would love to hear all those stories. How great they all have so many memories!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your blog isn't private anymore! Thanks for the Christmas card! - we just got it, its super cute!