Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful For:

On Thanksgiving Day I put up these papers on the wall and during the whole weekend our family and all our visitors added to the list. The Thanksgiving ABC's. I wrote across the top the standard "thankful fors" like Family, Friends, Gospel, Country, Home, Clothing, Food, Health and Work. Here are some of the other things people thought of:

A - Apples, Airplanes, Art
B - Books, Beds, Birds, BYU, Bikes, Bible, Book of Mormon
C - Computers, Coordination, Cougars, Colors, Cameras, Commute (that's short), Chocolate, Caramel Apples
D - Doctors, Doughnuts
E - Elephants, Earth
F - Football, Flowers, Fire
G - Games, Green, God, Gravey, Grandparents, Gordon B. Hinckley
H - Hugs, Ham, Holidays, Heavenly Father, Heaven
I - Ice Cream
J - Jesus, Jumpropes, Joseph Smith
K - Kisses, Ketchup
L - Lobsters, Legos, Lullabys
M - Music, Medecine, Mountains, Moon, Moms, MRI's, Mashed Potatoes
N - Neurosurgeons
O - Octopuses, Orange
P - Prophet, Piano, Pioneers, Pilgrims, Pools, Pillows, P.J.s, Priesthood
Q - Quilts, Quizzes
R - Red, Restoration, Rocks
S - Slippers, Swimming, Snow, School, Smiles, Santa Claus, Soccer, Salad, Sun
T - Turkey, Trampoline, Technology, Thunderbirds, Thomas S. Monson
U - Umbrellas, Utah
V - Vacations
W - World, Water, Warmth
X - X-rays, Xylophones
Y - Yellow, Yes
Z - Zebra, Zoos

WOW!! - We are thankful for so much!!

We are so glad that our friends from San Jose came to visit. Nathan and Bobby spent the night so my only picture is of the boys in the morning just after they woke up... aren't they cute?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

That was really cute and fun to read. That's cool that the Dickmans came to stay. Love their morning look!!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

That alphabet thankful poster is a great idea! I am totally copying it for next year!

Hint: want to see some professional pics of my family? go to my blog, click on Ashlie (my friend) and click on the upper right side of Ashlie's blog where it says Ash Photography. Scroll down to Dec 2nd to see five pro pics of me and my family, and scroll down to Nov 29th to see the family sunset stunner of a pic!

The Kelly Family said...

I like your list! That is a great idea to have the whole family join in. I'm going to try that next year.