Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Best Snow on Earth!!

I introduced the kids (Jared, Joshua, Tanner, and Rachel) to my most favorite sport..... SKIING!!! We had a great day up at Brighton Ski Resort. It's been quite a while since I skiied but it came back to me pretty fast and it is just as awesome as I remember. We did the little tiny bunny hill about 3 times and then we were on to bigger and better slopes. The kids all picked it up very quickly and by the end of the day we were all having a great time. We had a few good wipeouts.... even me. We had some great laughs and just lots of fun.
Tanner
Gaylene and Rachel
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kaija said...

It looks idyllic!!!

Angela said...

I am so jealous!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

So I have been reading a lot of posts to catch up!

I LOVE the blue room. Gorgerous color! I have been painting three rooms the past three days because we switched everyone's rooms around, and since the boys didn't want the pink paint in their new room (formerly Leah's) so I had to repaint. Lots of work huh? The cleaning/prepping/painting is more work than the actual painting!

The mice look cute. Too bad there are no such things as mini-dogs the size of a palm. They must be fun to watch, with their antics and all.

I have ever been skiing, and still hope to have the opportunity to do so. The white mountains are gorgerous. Ready for spring by now?

AND I didn't realize that your kids had motorbikes. Ryan recently bought ANOTHER one, it is for Matthew. I have 5 motorbikes sitting in my garage now. Pretty soon I might have to move my "stuff" out to make room for more "toys."

TTFN

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Oops. I meant NEVER been skiing. (I almost had the opportunity, then I broke up with the ski bum college boyfriend)