Monday, March 23, 2009

Draper Temple Dedication

Yesterday we attended the Draper Temple Dedication. We took this picture on our front steps just as we were leaving for the dedication. If you look really close in the upper left corner of the picture, you can see the temple up on the hill. We didn't actually get to go to the temple for the dedication, we went to a nearby chapel which was packed to the very back. It was a wonderful service and we're excited for the temple to be open for use now.


After church and dinner, we started a game of World Domination Risk. Jared, Joshua, David and I started at 5:00 p.m. and I conquered the world by 8:30 p.m. Yes, I actually won which I think is a first. I am usually defeated very early in the game.


Notice all my yellow guys as I move through to wipe out Jared's red guys. Talk about family fun!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: