Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy 11th Birthday, Rachel!

Rachel turned 11 on October 14, 2009. I found this cute picture of her when she was about 3 1/2 or 4 years old. The next picture is of her having breakfast in bed.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

She got to have presents on the day of her birthday and one present was a new fleece blanket in her favorite design.... tie dye.

Photobucket

The next day I took Rachel and Adam on a walk in the mountains to see the pretty leaves. Fall is definitely in the air but a lot of the leaves haven't changed yet.

Photobucket

We had a a birthday party for Rachel on the weekend. She invited 8 girls over and they had a blast. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I posted a post a few weeks ago about Joshua and his first date on his 16th birthday. Here is the picture of him and his date, Ali.

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Jackson's said...

Now that's the Rachel I remember. When she was in my primary class I just thought she was such an adorable little girl. I always loved her braids. So grown up now!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Happy Bday Rachel! Love the braids!

Fun scout and soccer pics.

And Joshua is dating already? Hard to believe Seth will be doing that in 2.5 years...don't even want to think about it right now!