Sunday, October 18, 2009

Boys, Boys, Boys

The last few weeks have been busy as usual. My mom and dad came for a visit. It was so nice to see them and it was fun to get together with Curtis and family as well as Terry and Tera.

We went to a Court of Honor for Scouts and Tanner received several merit badges and Joshua advanced rank to Life. Congratulations Boys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Adam has begun spinning on his head. I'm not sure where he learned it but he's really quite good at it. I just hope his neck holds up.

Photobucket

I love it when Adam gets his look of wonder and surprise. It just reminds me to enjoy the world around me and get excited about little things.

Photobucket

I finally caught a picture of Joshua reffing a soccer game. He spends quite a bit of time doing it and so does Tanner. They make really good money so now they have a little spending money.

Photobucket

Tanner played his last game of the soccer season. They tied which means their team was undefeated. Obviously that doesn't mean they won every game but they never lost either.

Photobucket

Tanner played keeper for a few minutes and had some great blocks including the one I actually caught with my camera. Go Tanner!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: