Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Since it is SNOWING today... yes, that's right, snowing...(just a little and it certainly isn't sticking to the ground but it is pretty cold), I decided to post some pictures from the tulip festival that I went to last week. I invited mom and dad and Christian to come too. We rented a little cart that mom and dad got to ride on since it is quite a long walk. It was really beautiful but many of the tulips were not blooming yet because it has been so cold. I was planning to go back today to see more blooming but the weather is horrible. Hopefully it will warm up in the next few days and I can go see ALL the tulips in bloom. In the meantime I will have to enjoy spring on my computer. :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital slideshow made with Smilebox

No comments: