Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tagged

All the answers have to be one word.

1:Where is your cell phone? ~ Desk
2:Where is your significant other? ~ HomeDepot
3:Your hair color? ~ Brown
4:Your mother? ~ Cooks
5:Your father? ~ Gardens
6:Your favorite thing? ~ David
7: Your dream last night? ~ None
8:Your dream/goal? ~ Mission
9:The room you're in? ~ Office
10:Your hobby? ~ Scrapbooking
11:Your fear? ~ Getting dizzy
12:Where do you want to be in 6 years? ~ Here
13:Where were you last night? ~ Home
14:What you're not? ~ In shape
15:One of your wish list items? ~ Skis
16:Where you grew up? ~ San Jose, CA
17:The last thing you did? ~ Laundry
18:What are you wearing? ~ BYU shirt
19:Your TV? ~ On - XBox
20:Your pet? ~ None
21:Your computer? ~Dell
22:Your mood? ~ Happy
23:Missing someone? ~ Parents
24:Your car? ~ Honda
25:Something you're not wearing? ~ Shoes
26:Favorite store? ~ JoAnns
27:Your summer? ~ Moved
28:Love someone? ~ Yes
29:Your favorite color? ~ Blue
30:When is the last time you laughed? ~ Today
31:When is the last time you cried? ~ Today

I think everyone I know has been tagged. If you haven't been, consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to blogging Gaylene! I hope you are enjoying Utah, we miss you and your whole family in our ward. I will enjoy peeking in on your family through your blog!...and yes, that was the stake temple day, I'm so glad we could go.

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I love blog tags. It is the fasted and easiest way to get to know a bunch of random facts about family and friends.

I also love JoAnn's and always come home with more stuff than I intended to buy.

You are making me miss Utah and my family! Looking forward to our visit next week when we go on our family vacation to Utah.