Friday, September 26, 2008

Gotta Love Basements




We are in the process of having our basement finished. The progress can be seen in the pictures above. Tanner will get a bedroom which he will have to give up to any guests who come visit... but he doesn't mind. We'll have a game room and also a craft room. Guess who the craft room is for? That's right... David. He is so excited. Just kidding. I can hardly wait to have a place to leave my mess and be able to just shut the door.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kathi said...

I'm so excited for you!! I love basements.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I wish we had a basement and I REALLY wish I had a craftroom! :)

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I love my craft room, It is so important to be able to just leave your stuff where it is at so you can get to is later. You are going to LOVE your craft room! Put in near the room with the most natural light.