Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Flat Tire - Yuk!

Sunday after conference we decided to load up the van and go for a drive in Provo Canyon to see the beautiful leaves and possibly some snow before we headed to my brother's house in Provo for dinner and then to BYU to drop off Jared. As you can see, it didn't work out as planned. Instead, my brother had to come pick up me and all the kids from the side of the freeway and David stayed with the car until the tow truck came to fix the tire. What a bummer. We missed the canyon but still had a great dinner and visit with Curtis and his family and then we dropped off Jared and headed back to Draper.

2 comments:

Kathi said...

That is a bummer!

The Jackson's said...

I hate when the unexpected happens. I especially don't like flat tires on the freeway. My first was on the guadalupe. I was terrified. Glas you guys were safe.