Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rachel Turns 10!

October 14th

It all started with breakfast in bed and presents!!! Her favorite present was probably her new bike.


After school, we all went to Cornbellys which is a huge corn maze (like 12 acres) and has lots of other activities too. It was pretty fun. We rode in a cow train pulled by a tractor, the kids lassoed bulls, jumped on a giant pillow, watched pig races, launched corn cobs out of rocket launcher, played in a huge pit of corn kernals, etc., etc. We did do the corn maze too which was really hard but we made it out eventually. They also had a pyramid of pumpkins all carved and they were very well done. Fantastic!


Rebecca buried in corn.

Then we went home and had cupcakes to finish off the day of celebration!
Happy Birthday Rachel!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Jackson's said...

Man, I need to make my birthday more like Rachel's. Too much fun. I can't believe she is ten. I still remember her as a little 4 year old in my primary class.

Angela said...

I miss Utah! It is nice to see some familiar pictures of places that I have been. We sure miss you guys!

Travers Tribe said...

What an awesome birthday. That pumpkin tower is so cool. I hear ya Melissa, I remember Rachel learning how to walk!

Mad Runner said...

Happy birthday Rachel! I still had you on our birthday list so I thought of you on Sunday when we sang. We miss you guys more than ever since our Primary is shrinking!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

whoo! I Knew that your family would love Cornbelly's for lots of fun. Glad you went during the day. The snow looks pretty, and pretty cold too!

Two days ago we were able to finally have the AC off. It is put back on again today. (come fall, get here already!)