Monday, January 18, 2010

We Love To Ski!!


In honor of Martin Luther King day, we decided to go skiing. Poor David had to work but we had a great time and we are sure glad we have a good husband and dad who makes it all possible. It snowed off and on all day which made it perfect. Good snow, few people... we had a great time. Joshua, Hayden (a friend), Tanner, and Rachel were always off skiing harder runs than Rebecca and Adam so I only have pictures of the younger kids. I got to go on Saturday with just Rachel and Joshua and we did all sorts of fun things including moguls which I haven't done for 20 years. And you could tell since I ended up sliding down on my back, head first. It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. Anyway, come join us next time on the slopes.

Adam with his "cool" helmet. He says it is the coolest one in the whole world.

Rebecca enjoying our lunch break.

Rebecca and Adam all bundled up and having a blast.

One of the beautiful things about skiing is that it uses every ounce of energy!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: