Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We Love Visitors!!

Hopefully this picture will show up. :)
Photobucket

Our wonderful friends, the Hurtados, came to visit us all the way from Michigan. OK, so they came to visit their family but we are lucky to live in the same area as their family so they came to see us too. It was so fun to get caught up. We both moved from San Jose the same summer a couple of years ago and our kids are actually really good about keeping in touch via email so they had a great time together. I'm so glad we got to see them (at least part of the family).

Thanks for coming to visit! :)

4 comments:

Kaija said...

I'm sad that I can't see the photo. Can you help? I miss both of your families a lot! How great that you have stayed in touch. I remember how great it was to have pairs of Hurtado/Powell friends in Primary -- they were the ones that knew all the answers!

Kaija said...

Everyone looks so happy! Great to see everyone!

Gaylene said...

I'm really curious who "K" is. Is it Kay from Willow Glen?

Kaija said...

It's me, Kaija! I just changed my google name...