Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pizza Night for FHE

For FHE this week we went down to Provo to take Jared a few things and so we went to Brick Oven for some pizza.  I haven't been there in at least 20 years and I think we called it "Heaps Pizza".  Anyway, it was delicious and we had a good time as a family.  Before we went I told Adam we were going to see Jared and have some dinner.  He said, "Is Jared eating dinner with us?"  I said, "Yes".  He said, "Oh good, I like Jared."  Then he paused and said, "I like everyone and I love you, Mom."  Moments like that make it all worth it!!
The Balloon Man was a hit.  He was amazing and could make anything!  He made Tinkerbell, Cinderella, Superman, etc. and they looked sooooo good.  Adam requested a light saber, Rebecca wanted a monkey, and Rachel wanted a hat so he made an alien sitting on her shoulders holding a laser gun in front.  Very, very clever.  I would go back just for that not to mention the delicious pizza.  Oh, and on Monday night if you buy a large pizza, you get all the root beer you want for free.  The kids were so happy since they were only going to get to drink water.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kaija said...

that alien is pretty darn cool!

Toria said...

so many memories at Brick Oven! ANd you're making my mouth water thinking about root beer. We can find most everything we want over here (for a price), but good root beer is hard to come by.
Did I mention that I am so glad Jared is a cougar!